2013-08-03

Relationship

I have observed so many things about relationship lately. It has made me think it's time for me to review and see what I can learn from it.

I always hear people say," My wife/husband and I are like family, an old couple. We don't need bother with sweet things! Romance is for young couples!" Or " I'm too busy with my daughter, no time for my husband." From there, I think you are walking toward an unhappy marriage. You think just because someone is older they don't need others to care about them or give surprises to? Would they enjoy feeling neglected? Would Love grow by itself when you don't do anything? You are just giving excuses for your own laziness!

People say marriage is the grave of a relationship. I see otherwise. I think it's because both of them are just being lazy, being too lazy to cultivate the relationship as they think they have already got what he or she wants and forget to keep it fresh and warm.  Marriage is in fact a new start of your lives together. If you spend time to cultivate it, you can maximum your love and happiness a thousand million times more.

Cultivation is a very important part of a relationship. Don't you want a happy life forever? or just now?! It all depends on how much effort you both put into the relationship.

There are some tips that I believe can help a relationship, it's learnt from my h2b and I'm going to keep working on it.

Keep each other fresh by giving surprises. I like observing what he likes and surprise him suddenly even though it's not his birthday. Although he does this to me initially, i realize why can't I do this as well? I want to show my love to this person. Next time, he does the same to me.. And I can't stop doing the same to him...

Making each other happy. I know he likes yummy treats. I will try my best to make interesting desserts for him. To tell you the truth, I didn't know how to cook before we moved to our new apartment 2 years ago. I learnt for him. 

Find common interests and spend some quality time together. We both enjoy yoga, jogging, swimming.He is a sport lover, I'm not, I am a beauty lover. I understood sport can makes me beautiful and yeah! Common interest created!

Sometimes people think the closest person is the one that you can show your real emotion! it does mean you can tell him or her all your feelings,both positive and negative, but it doesn't mean you can vent your anger on to them. Your significant others is your supporter, you don't know what you are losing when you accumulating negative emotions toward your other half. Always show your respect and tell him or her what you think. Treasure your dear listener and staying positive by reminding yourself that at least someone is here for you, whatever happens. Nothing would matter more than HIM or HER leaving you. That's what we forget when we concentrate too much on the problems and forget what we are really risking, the worse possible future that may happen. No one enjoys being with an angry person and nobody would be there for you forever! Don't take it for granted!



These are just some random tips that I have randomly thought of. I'm sure there are lots which i need to learn about our relationship. Just keep being creative to your other half and you would find your life much more satisfying. A happy life is never out of reach. You can have it! Make it happen or all those wonderful opportunities for a happy relationship might just quietly slip by!

Cheers to all the couples and hope everyone has a loving life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment