2013-10-08

Ring Cushion


I dream of making my own ring cushion for a very long time. But I never thought that I would be able to make one for myself. Not only I don't believe Im a very artistic girl but also I think it is quite difficult to do so.

The other day, my friend told me that she can borrow a handmade ring cushion to me. She is a very sporty girl and not even a artistic girl for a little bit. But she made it. Perhaps, it is not as difficult as I think it would be. So I search "how to DIY a ring cushion" in YouTube and I found a very useful video and the material are all easily assessable! Plus, it is very easy to make. So I give it a try.

For those who are interested to make your own ring cushion for your wedding, please do so, as it is not hard and you can tailor this by making your name on it. This make my wedding extra special! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment