2013-10-18

What do I eat for breakfast in order to keep fit?

I will soon be a bride and I take really good care of what I eat.

I find there is breakfast that makes me really fit yet keep me full of energy..

Here is what I'm eating lately.

1) A banana

Normally, I will eat it when I leave my home, it is so convenient and provides me lots of energy in the beginning of the day.


2) When I'm arrived at work, I will eat instant oatmeal. I will need the big size one in order to keep me working through out the morning. I won't feel hungry if I eat this two food as breakfast.


Little tips: don't eat this as breakfast everyday, as you won't look pretty if you just absorb single kind of nutrients. I would normally drinks milk and eat bread for one or two morning to balance my diet during the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment