2014-01-09

Honeymoon must have T shirt

I dont know if you are girly like me, I always dream of having a prefect honeymoon. Not only where to go, what to eat and live, but also try to make something extra to light up the whole one and only honeymoon.

Before I go,I accidentially notice a youtuber wear an "Aa" printed t shirt. I think it is very cool. I try to find one like "Cc" or "Pp" which is the first letter of me and my husband's english name. But then, I find an even better t shirt which has "Ll" printed (the surname of my husband. )Prefect!Things can't be better for a newly Mrs. Li.

Here is the T shirt which my husband and I absolutely like:



Little tips: The tips for wearing the T shirt is that avoid wearing the t shirt TOGETHER. Wearing it together will in fact be over the top. Keep this between you and your husband. Only one wear this in a day is a nice touch for the honeymoon. You will find out the joy in the picture but not showing off to everybody that " we are in our honeymoon".




No comments:

Post a Comment