2014-01-15

Must eat snack in Australia

We found a really energizing snack the other day in Sydney.

Waffles from Wattle Valley.


This snack is AMAZING! I don't particularly like sweety snack,but this waffle changes me slightly. When I bite it,the whole texture is soft,but the thick sugar on top make it very chewy. You wouldnt think it is too sweety even it actually is, you will just love it when you first eat it. I actually buy one for my family as there isnt any in Hong Kong. People in Australia,you are very lucky to have such a wonderful food for sale in your country. Wattle Valley,please bring it to HK!

I heard from my husband that there is simular food for sale in the UK. People in the UK. You can try to find it out and dont miss the chance to be in heaven!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment