2014-04-03

Two of My Current Using Eye Gel

Eyes determines your soul and it also reflects your age. That's why I spend a lot of time finding the best eye cream, especially I have an easily growing dark eyes circle.


The product that I'm currently using are:
1) Kiehl's Creamy eye treatment with Avocado : It concentrates on moisturizing and the texture is thicker than the eye cream I normally used. So, I'm a bit worry about growing oil spot under my eyes. Whenever I feel this way, I would normally apply this once a day. For example, if I use it in day time, I would use the eye cream that I normally use in night time. This way, I can monitor the change during the day and let my skin gradually adjust the change. I admit I am a conservative person and really afraid new product gets any unreversed harm. So far, I like it. The down side is that it has no particular function in suppressing dark eye circle which is the main problem that I have. This way, I would continue using different eye cream in the morning and at night.

2) GinZing eye cream from Origin: This the eye cream that I confirmed to repurchase. It has all the functions that I need, suppressing dark eyes circle, hydrating and anti aging. I love love love this multi function product. This way, I won't feel I missed anything during the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment