2014-05-17

My Work Cloth Haul


1) Grey Jacket from GAP: Absolutely LOVE it. It is nicely fit and my husband said I look smart  with the jacket on. I think it can easily match with everything too.
2) White Jacket: I was inspired by Viannadoesmakeup. She has a lovely Topshop white jacket and look very spring feel smart causal look which I really fancy. It perfectly match with mint green clothes.
3) Pink Blue Top: A week ago, my best friend and I bought a pink blue scarf and we would that pink not only can match with grey (which is absolutely lovely), but only can match with blue. When I picked up this clothes, I know I have to buy it with no doubt. It looks special and I think it would look great together with white or pale blue trousers.
4) Grey Dress: I saw this dress last week, I didn't buy it. I go home and dream about wearing it. I know I have to have it. It is perfectly fit. 
5) White Top: This top can match with pale blue, mint green, pink or dark trousers. White clothes can simply match with everything. It can dressed up by wearing dark trousers or dress down by wearing jean. I am sure it will become one of my favourite! 

I will start wearing it and will do "My Working Look of the Day" blog from Monday on so you can have an idea of how I wear it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment