2014-06-15

My Current Favourite H&M Sport Wear


Once has told me that we need to take good care of our body as we will need to use our body for the next 80 or 90 years (luckily?!). So I start eating healthy and do more execs whenever I can. To start with, I need some motivation. So I thought having a lovely sportswear would definitely help! So, I go to H&M and buy some really lovely sportswear.

H&M TOP: I love this top, it is very breathable and dry quickly. I feel like my sweat speeds quickly across the fabric surface and evaporate very very rapidly. The down side of this top is that, their is not inner bar, so I need to buy an extra bra (the blue one that I am wearing) to serve the function. It kinda make me quick hot in my upper department. It cost only HKD179 and it is kinda cheap compare with other big sport brand sport top. 

SHORTS: This little shorts is just great. When I wear it, I feel like I am wearing nothing and is best for running or jogging under a hot weather. The best part of this shorts is that it has a tight short under and I wouldn't show my pants no matter how big my movement is. So good job. Oh.. I forgot to mention, it is pink and grey, so there is no other shorts I should buy but this one.

SHOES: I think this is adadias. I bought this few years ago and it is still wearable. It is really light. I don't feel the burden of shoes when I go running or little hiking. If I am buy a new shoes, I may go for Nike Free Run as everybody says this is the best running shoes ever.

Oh yes, by the way, I have a half an hour run today and give myself a nice apple juice treat after clam myself down for a while. Lovely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment