2014-07-04

GAP PERIOD: Get Along With Me

I have given myself a short break in my life to think of what to do next. I know it is pricy but I know it is going to worth it. People in the UK has a GAP year. So a gap day wouldn't be too much for me, right?! Let get along with me and see what I did. 

WEAR


Zara Strips and Floral Top
Grey Leggings
White Lassie Shoes

(This is the first time I haven't worn socks with this shoes and it freaking hurts my toes. Not a Happy me! :0)

REFRESHING MOMENT


The whole point of giving myself a little break is to find out more about myself and my life. I got myself under this little sky, and I found I have lost so many amazing moment when I stuck myself at work. I once used to think that this pretty sky only exist in other part of the country while I am in my holiday. I am so wrong!

POINT FOUND: I NEED TO FIND A JOB THAT ALLOW ME TO ENJOY MY LIFE A BIT MORE. 

HEALTHY Bits


I was not a very healthy person as I would like to admit. I am a kind of workaholic, I would put myself at work and it is quite hard for me to stay 100% healthy when I have no time in taking care of myself. In the GAP period, I promise myself to live the life that I want myself to be. I want to live healthy for as long as I possibly can to be with my loved one. (POINT TAKEN: STAY HEALTHY. EAT AT LEAST ONE HEALTHY FOOD PER DAY.) So when I am thirsty, I either drink water or a fruit juice! You would be amazed that fruit juice is a lot tasty than soda drinks and stuff.  Kiwifruit is one of my favourite. Although it double the price of soft drink (around HK$13), the positive effect to your body is totally worth it. Don't put rubbish into your mouth when you have a good day!

SHOPPING TIME


It is IKEA time! My home is currently lack of big bow, which is really ignoring to me and my husband as every time we need some bow to carry our food, it is all stuck in the dirty sink. The reason we got into this situation is that we have few of the bows broken during the washing process. It is time to buy some new bows. I once thought that I go to IKEA to buy the exact bow that I used to have, but then I am attracted by their new blue collection. Currently they have three bows that are in blue, dark blue, baby blue and shinny blue. I have some difficulties in choosing between dark blue and shinny blue, but when I saw the baby blue one. I know what my answer is! (I did text my husband on which one to buy and he got the same taste as mine.)  I really don't know why I am so into blue colour right now. 

POINT FOUND: I AM OPEN TO NEW OPTION!

DINNER TIME


If you are a Green Tea fans like me, you really have to go to Maccha House. There are three branches in Hong Kong (Diamond Hill, Shatin and Tuen Mun) I hope that one of them is near where you live. As it offers some really tasty green tea drinks and deserts. Please don't think it is just a desert shop, it also offers Japanese noodles, rices. You can have lunch or dinner there and have a TINY LITTLE green tea treat afterward. 


This time, I go there with my bestie. We ordered a green tea ice-cream pancakes (HK$59) and Maccha Coconut Milk Sago (HK$29). If you like milky favour ice-cream. This is the place for you. I am definitely going there again, again and again!  

I hope you enjoy following me around for a day and speak to you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment