2014-08-04

Wedding Guest - The Make-up, The Dress & The Shoes


The Make-Up: I am trying new make up items. 
Base: ShiSeiDo Refining Makeup primer Bas Perfectrice De Tient
Eyes: Designer Brands Australia Black Brown 632, Lash Expander Frane Plus Majoloica Majorca Mascara, Eyes Shadow from Japan, Topshop Magic Liner
Cheek: Topshop Good Girl Blush
Lips: YSL Peach Passion

I love attending my friend's wedding, so I have got the chance to dress up myself and having fun during the process. This time I have not disappoint myself. I actually love my look and my husband loves it too. Let's see how to make it happen?!

The dress: In order to pick up the right dress. I will need to understand my style, my favourite colour which match my skin tone. How loud I want to be. For me, I love to look girly, but not looking young. A little bit of elegant and the colour cannot be sharp as I want to be low as a guest.

So I pick up this pink&grey (clearly a me colour) dress with floral print, sprinkling and pearl accessory. It is an all in one dress which perfectly fit my style. I also like this soft colour very much.  

The Shoes: Jelly Beans. This is my absolute favourite. The colour can match with my skin which makes me easily dressed with work wear, soft or dark colour dress or trousers. 

5 comments:

  1. Nice dress, dear!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia. I love this dress so much too! :)

      Besides, you are the second one who leave message to me. Cheer me up from the silent.
      Thank you and I love your blog!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sonia, thanks for your sweet words. :)
      I will try to find some other occasion to wear this.

      Delete
  3. It's a great choice, dear. This dress is perfect on you
    many kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete