2014-08-24

My Travel Tag

It's summer time! Have you gone on a summer trip yet? I thought it will be interesting to do a "My Travel Tag" to let you know what I items I like to bring along in my summer trip. 

My Favourite Travel Bag
I bought this bag from Accessorize a day before I went on my last trip. 

I like bringing cross the body bag when I go travel as it is so easy for me to take care of (protect) my stuff and take out my tissue and everything. This is better than a backpack as this can limit what I bring along with me during the day and I can enjoy my trip a lot more. 


What I can't miss in the plane 

A Little Pillow from CitySuper.
Every time I go on a plane, I would bring my iPad, lots of magazine. But I was just end up sleeping all the way.I know the self bowing pillow is more convenience, but I think this ready made pillow is more comfy. At the end of the day, comfortable is more important, especially in a long way haul.

Must Have Body Care for the Trip

Different kinds of face mask. 
My husband said I am a weirdo as I love having facial every night in the hotel (if I haven't knock out due to the trines of the journey). I am not weird at all. I  need to take a lot of picture during the trip. I need to make sure my skin is as good as possible. Besides, being in the trip means more time under the sun. Facial care is a must!  
 
How to make the Trip more Fun?
Bring a camera with me 24/7. Take pictures for everything new and interesting things. I enjoy looking at the picture. Picture always bring you back to old memories, which is very important in life.






Anti Sun Shining Product
ShiSeiDo Urban Environment UV Protect Extra Mild.
If you have read my blog for a while, you would know how much I like Shiseido product. Their Sunblock still stay strong. This products is perfect, not only it protects your skin under the phone, it moisturise your skin, it even smoothens your skin colour. How cool is that?!
If you are going to Taiwan or Austalia, feel free to click onto the link to see what to play. I hope you enjoy this little blog. 

Enjoy your summer before it's gone! :)
* Alk *

2 comments:

  1. I love the handbag!!! It's gorgeous!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Layla, I love it too... I have been been using it non-stop during my trip! :)

      You have a really cool site! :)

      Delete