2014-08-19

My Fashion & Beauty Haul

I have a little shopping yesterday and have a few items which I determined to buy. Here is it.

BEAUTY 
Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair
I noticed my skin is ageing rapidly lately. I am so dying to find a nice skincare product to at least slow it down. My friend recommend that this product is very powerful. I can simply apply this and use any other night cream. The difference can be seen very rapidly. Okay. Let me have a try and see how it goes. 

Sofina - Eye Mask
This is not a research buy. I just randomly saw it, I know I need it, my friend think this brand is good, the price is good (HKD220/ 12 pair). What a bargain! Let me have a try and I will tell you how I feel. 

H&M Long Tee
I like tee with nothing on. I can simply match it with my jewellery and I think simple is the best. 

Summer Must Have Under clothes 
I nearly swear it everyday in the summer. Sometimes the summer clothes is see through or you just want simply want something cover your bar. This is what you need!


No comments:

Post a Comment