2014-11-30

Christmas Declaration Ideas


It's time to say GoodBye to November and say Hello to December! What does December mean? Christmas is coming! We need to start the festive spirit from day 1, otherwise, the moment of joy would just leave in a blink of eyes. 

As you can see in my last post, I have bought an advent calendar. I can't wait to open it day by day. Next, it is decelerating a Christmas Tree. It is one of my favourite things to do in December. This year, I would like to have a more ME theme. So, what is better than having a pink and grey christmas tree. I once wanted to buy a grey christmas tree and put some pink ornaments or bows on. However,  I think it may be too pale for a warm and cozy Christmas.  So, I keep using a green tree and book lots of grey and pink ornaments. The result is pretty amazing to me! I crazily in love with this trees and feel so happy whenever I look at it. Let me walk you through what is on my tree.  


My christmas tree this year has all the lovely ornament that represent me. 
Pink & Grey theme: My favourite color.
Heart shaped Ornament: I am hoping to have a lovable life. 
Star Ornament: I am lucky and want to be lucky. I just super love every in star shape. 
Pine Cone Ornament: If I am not getting a dog as a pet, I would love to have a squirrel. I just think it is so cute! Squirrel love pine cone! :)
Grey Ball Ball: How can a christmas tree with out a ball ball. I just love the textures so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment