2015-02-21

New Beauty Buy - By Terry Ombre Blackstar


I have added an eyes shadow into my daily makeup routine recently. The amazing eye shadow is By Terry Ombre Blackstar (Frozen Quartz). I don't normally do eye shadow daily unless I go on an occasion as the eyeshadow that I previously blog about is quite sparkly and may not suit the daily casual look. 

If you have read my blogs for a while, you may already notice I am a pink lover, however, I haven't owed a pink eyes shadow before, I tried it (from my friend), but it turns out that I look I have just cried my eyes out. Recently I found this ByTerry eyeshadow, it is not a bright red color, it is kind of pale pink and a little bit dark in tone. I thought I would give it a try given my addiction to pink. It doesn't fail me. I do not look I have just cried, I like this slightly sparkly and girly after the application. The little pen shaped makes it so easy to apply even I am in a hurry. I am using it every time I apply make up and I am sure I will repurchase it when it's used up. 

One little side note:  It is quite expensive (HKD398) as a single color eyes shadow, but I am sure you will feel it is totally worth it. I am addicted to it and I think you would too! 

Have a lovely weekend! 
Alk
XX

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Vera! :)

      Come more often to enjoy more :)

      Delete
  2. I don't like red or pink tones on my eyes. I feel like they make me look as if I'm sick or have been crying! I tend to stay away from them and keep with the neutrals, pale ones with yellow or gold tones suit me best.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonia, I feel the same as you before and I changed my idea after I buy this one :)

      Delete
  3. i've heard so much about these, makes me want to try them even more!

    xx danielle shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle, please try it. It is totally up to standard! :) I am sure you will be very happy with it!

      Delete