2015-07-07

My New Postcard Etsy Shop Has Just Opened




Many of you may already aware that I have a passion in water colour painting and calligraphy. I really hope that one day my passion can become my career. Instead of hoping it to happen, I have made the move and open a tiny little store in Etsy. The store's name is also called LifeWithAlk and will be mainly concentrate on selling postcards at an initial stage and will later selling painting (home decoration) as well. 

I have posted some of the postcard for you to have a look, if you are interested in floral print postcard , please feel free to go to my Etsy account to order or let me know here. I'm sure more products will be launched from time to time. Small steps at a time to my big dream. 

I hope you have found your dream too! 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new venture. I'll be sure to continue to check out the store for new goodies. All the best love.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sonia. You are always so supportive! :) It means a lot to me!

      Cheers and love you!

      Delete