2015-07-15

Tony Moly Foam Cleanser Review


Have you ever felt that you have been using your foam cleanser for too long that it does doesn't seem to have any effect on your face anymore? I am currently under this phase and has found a new cleanser which called TONYMOLY Intense Care Snail Foam Cleanser. 

If you are an Asia, you will know this Tony Moly Korean brand is very famous in view of its mask. I tried their mask before, it is very moisturising.  So, I am confident enough to try their foam cleanser. The result has amazed me. When I massage my face with the cleaning foam,  especially when it is on my nose, I feel like it is removing the dirt. After I rinse my face with water, I saw some little white spot on my nose that I can easily removed it. I feel so clean afterward. 

Before that, if I don't apply any skincare immediately after, I wouldn't feel very tensed. I guess it moisturizing nature is quite good as well. 

If you are not sure which cleanser to use, please try it out. I'm sure it will surprise you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment