2015-07-15

Best Toothpaste For Sensitive Teeth



Have you ever have a bleeding teeth while you are bushing your teeth? If this problem arises, it's time to go to the dentist and have the teeth clean. Normally, we shall clean it every half years. But, we seldom take the time to take care of the teeth that we used it everyday... like multiple times. 

To take very good care of my teeth, I booked a dentist appointment and the dentist has given me some good advices on how I can have my teeth clean throughly. I also decided to change my toothpaste as I have been using the same brand for many many years and my teeth is still very sensitive after all. 

I jumped into a drugstore and chose SENSODYNE (repair & protect for sensitive teeth). I instantly fall in love with it and keep on recommending all my friends to use this. After I used it, I never have any bleeding teeth while bushing. My teeth is whiter than before and I feel my teeth are healthier. 

I feel like no bleeding teeth, healthier teeth and whiten have already summarised everything I want for a toothpaste and SENSODYNE is definitely doing a really good job in these areas! 

2 comments:

  1. Great review! Thanks for sharing!!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... Try it out.. Quite good

    ReplyDelete