2015-09-13

HABA Lift-Up Serum Review


Sunday means time to let my body relax to prepare for a hardworking week ahead. I enjoy having some skincare routine to get my skin energise and.. this is something that I can't do during weekday..

Today, I would like to talk about serum. Last week, when I took a photo, I feel like my skin is not lifting up as it used to be. By that time, I know I need a serum which help lifting my skin up and tight. You know.. woman like our age really need to be very careful, when the skin is loosen, it is so hard to firm it up. You will need to try and stop it before it is too late. 

I start searching for one which have particular lift up function, and dada.. HABA Lift-up serum is exactly what I am looking for BY ITS name. Its pink package really catch my eyes and I used HABA's G-lotion, it works quite well on my skin, so I bought and try it. 

Price: HKD800 (60ml)

Texture: 
It is oil in texture.

Function: 
It is particularly used for firming up the skin and penetrate deep into the skin to stimulate the production of collagen and work on winkles. If you are looking for fine line due to dryness. 

How to use: 
Get 2 -3 pump and apply it after cleaning your face before putting cream on. 

Review: 
I must agree that I am too desperate to get a lift up serum and completely forgot that I am having a neutral skin type, but not a dry skin type. Oil texture product never work well for me. Makeup remover, eye serum, lotion, basically all skincare products that I am using are either gel or water (lotion instead of cream) in nature. Due to the oil nature of this serum, I found that there is some really tiny little oily spots grow after 2-3 times I used this. I know this won't work for me. This product may not be that bad, but it just doesn't fit my skin type. I really like this brand, but I guess I am choosing the wrong product line. 

Lesson to learn: Always think about skin type. You can get the most incredible skincare product, but your skin just doesn't like it.

I decide not to stop using it as it is quite expensive, so I apply it on my neck, it works quite well by far. 

Rating of Serum: 
1. Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (shiseido)
2. Advance Night Repair (Estee Lauder)
3. Olay White Radiance (Olay)

I can't believe I didn't blog about Ultimate Power Infusing Concentrate. I think I will get back to my old routine, but that serum, take some good picture and let you know how good it is!

Please let me know what serum works best for your skin type and let's have a serum chat soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment