2015-09-20

Best Casual Lunch / Dinner Restaurant - Apple Green (House of Salad)



Do you fancy eating some strong taste, high calories yummy American Western food while you are on a decent diet for too long? There is a really lovely place that would make your treat day worth. You can also go with some friends to chill, relax and enjoy a variety high quality food in a decent price. 

The restaurant is called Apple Green (House Of Salad). It is located in Tsim Sha Tsui (full address will be stated at the end). You can expect some cheesy food, salad, huge steak, spaghetti, American/Mexican food in this restaurant. The best dish you can't miss is Mac and Cheese, you can either order original or with burger. Either one is taste absolutely delicious. 

The price is quite fair I must say. It is only around HK60-100 per dishes or HK150/person at lunch time. I think it is an extraordinary price for such a drooling food. 

Unlike the real American food, the dish is quite tiny. This is quite food for me, as I can try out a few different dishes in one meal. It will be the best if you eat with a group of friends, so you can try a lot more dishes. However, don't over order from the beginning, as I have mention earlier, the dish can be quite cheesy and you can become full quite easily. As the dishes is served quite quickly, you can order a few at a time, order some more in case it is not enough. Last time my husband and I went there during lunch time, we ordered three dishes (as shown in the photos above) and we are unexpectedly full afterward and gave a solid 10 out of 10 to this restaurant and would definitely come again. 

If you are interested to go there, you can book in advance and pop by. 

Location: Shop 2A, 2/F., Pacific Mansion
172 – 174 Nathan Road Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong
Telephone: 2312 2488
This post is completely not sponsored and solely my own opinion after enjoying the food. I hope you love it like the way me and my husband do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment