2015-12-13

4 Ways to Get Festive!


It is mid of December now and you still do not feel any Christmasy? Perhaps there are few ways you can do to make it more joyful and fun in this festive month!

Way 1) Get an Advent Calendar! For those of you who might not how what Advent Calendar is.  It is a calendar with 24 box inside for you to open everyday until the Christmas day. It depends on what calendar you bought. If it is a chocolate advent calendar, you would get a little chocolate everyday. I like advent calendar! It is like I can get a little present everyday until Christmas. My personal choice  for advent calendar would be Lego and Friends. I can get a mini lego everyday to help building up a festive little household.  By the time of Christmas, I can see a very little cozy house with Christmas dinner ready, with dear outside the house and two little lades dress like a Santa. I know this might  be for 5-12 years old kid but hey.. there are so many people playing lego this day. Happiness with no boundary, especially in Christmas! Everybody deserve to do something to make yourself feel happy! 

Way 2) Buy a Christmas tree and decorate it while playing some Christmas songs! I didn't buy any decoration this year. I just use the ball ball light which I bought in Thailand (which normally place in my apartment as home decoration) and put it in the tree. It ends up looking really pretty, as the ball ball light already has lots of color, I just put some silver ornaments on to give a nice touch. If you want to have more Christmas tree decoration ideas, perhaps you can refer to my previous blogpost to see if you can get more inspiration! For the remaining ornaments which I bought last year, I just scattered on the TV table, window. Simply everywhere. 

Way 3) Baking Gingerbread Men Cookies! For those of you who seldom bake, you can always grab a Gingerbread Man Receipt and bake! It is very easy and yummy receipt, you may even like baking when you build up the confident! A little fun note: if you turn the ginderbread men cookies upside down, it would become a ring dear!  

Way 4) Watch Vlogmas in youtube! There are so many youtuber doing vlogmas in December. I love watching daily vlogging, it is always fun to see how people live in the other side of the world and how they catch the fun thing thing in life to vlog. It ends up making me aware more on the fun part of my life. In this month, the first thing to do when I wake up is to watch all the vlogmas. My favourite vlogger is The Michalaks (I love to watch their little family working so hard in their life, yet happy, joyful, stressful... full of emotions in a little London household), Lily Pepples (Lily is very presentable and so peaceful to watch), Tanya Bur (Tanya always wear a smily face, who makes you very happy whenever you look at her), Zoella (if you want to get festive, you have to watch her youtube video, she decorated her house really christmasy, she has so many differeent advent calendar, you would just get so inspired by her whenever it comes to a festive month!

I hope you enjoy my little Christmas blog post, Christmas is just around the corner and you still have time to get the festive spirit on before it's gone! 

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment