Ingredient for around 48 cookies (depends on the cookies cutter size)
1 cup of butter
1/2 cup of sugar
2 egg white
2 2/3 cups of flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of ground ginger
1) Place the butter to the microwave oven to melt it a little.
2) Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. (Around 2 minutes with medium spread）.
3) Add edd white and beat it until it mixed together.
4) Add flour, baking soda, salt and mix it with wooden spoon.
5) Place the mixture in the plastic wrap and put it into the refrigerator for an hour until it firm.
6) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
7) Line a baking sheet on the bakinb tray.
8) Roll the mixture to 2.5 cm, using the ginger bread man cookie cutter to cut out the shape.
9) Place it in the tray and bake it for 8-10 minutes until the cookies are firm around the edges but are still soft in the centres.
10) cool it in the wire rack.