2016-02-27

Easy Healthy Snack Recipe - Almond & Dates Energy Ball


Following to my previous Healthy Snack Almond Butter Oat Ball Recipe, I would like to share with you another easy recipe which is very healthy and easy to make as the blender would help you do all the job. If you will have gym session tomorrow, let's prepare this "on the go snack" to get refreshed for tomorrow!

Ingredient
250 g of Pitted dates
100g of Almonds or Mixed Nut
2 tbsp of Coconut Oil
2 tbsp of Mixed Nut Butter or Almond Butter
2 tsp of Cinnamon

Directions
1) Place all the ingredient into the blender and blend this for 5 minutes.
2) Pick up a little mixture and roll it into a ball.
3) Put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.

The reason I love making energy ball is that it is rich in nutrient value and I don't have to eat the energy bar which I don't know how much sugar inside. One or two bites can really get me through the whole afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. Looks really delicious! Thanks for sharing!x

    If you want please visit my blogs, it means so much to me:
    NEW POST --->http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/18th-episode-got-me-like.html
    NEW POST --->http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/tmi-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! would love to follow you too.. ;)

      Delete
  2. All the best !
    Kisses from İstanbul:)))))))))))
    http://soslubadem.blogspot.com.tr/
    ı hope you visit my blog ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. that is so kind of you..

      come here more often then :)

      Delete