I have been very into healthy lifestyle lately, starting the day with healthy breakfast makes me feels good the whole day after. Today I would like to share with you my Avocado & Eggs on Toast breakfast recipe as it makes me feels like heaven and I hope you do too.
2 Irish Brown Soda Bread (or normal bread / Pitta bread)
1) Please two pieces of bread on a toaster or fried pan for 3-5 minutes.
2) When it's slighted hot, place it on a plate and add honey on the breads.
3) Add Cottage Cheese.
4) Chopped Avocado and place it on top.
5) Sprinkle some cinnamon, salt and pepper.
6) Cook the eggs and add few pins of salt and pepper. Place it on the very top when it's cooked.
If you want to have more healthy food idea, please feel free to check out my previous What I Eat In A Day? post. Enjoy!