2016-02-12

Healthy Breakfast Idea - Avocado & Eggs on Toast



I have been very into healthy lifestyle lately, starting the day with healthy breakfast makes me feels good the whole day after. Today I would like to share with you my Avocado & Eggs on Toast breakfast recipe as it makes me feels like heaven and I hope you do too. 

Ingredient
2 Irish Brown Soda Bread (or normal bread / Pitta bread) 
1 Avocado
2 Eggs
Cinnamon
Cottage Cheese
Honey
Salt 
Pepper

Directions
1) Please two pieces of bread on a toaster or fried pan for 3-5 minutes.
2) When it's slighted hot, place it on a plate and add honey on the breads.
3) Add Cottage Cheese. 
4) Chopped Avocado and place it on top.
5) Sprinkle some cinnamon, salt and pepper.
6) Cook the eggs and add few pins of salt and pepper. Place it on the very top when it's cooked. 

If you want to have more healthy food idea, please feel free to check out my previous What I Eat In A Day? post. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious and healthy at the same time! It's making me hungry just looking at it.:D

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - Valentine’s Day Make-up Look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually very delicious! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello dear! Your blog is fantastic!

    Maybe we could follow each other? If you'd like it please follow me on the both of my blogs :

    NEW POST ---> http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/winter-school-outfits.html
    NEW POST ---> http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/16th-episode-got-me-like.html

    And let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you back!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw.. that is such a good idea.. please feel free to connect me in the google friend connect I will do the same immediately! :)

      Delete
  3. I've recently really got into avocado, I think I might have to try this out, minus the egg ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Trishna,
      It's very yummy with or without the eggs :)

      Delete