Many studies stated coconut oil can increase human's energy expenditure, help to burn more fat, kill bacteria or even low risk of heart disease. With so many benefit, have you ever thought of being healthy by baking cookies with coconut oil instead of butter? Let me share with you a quick and easy recipe of a coconut oil dark chocolate cookies.
3/4 cup of coconut oil
1 cup of sugar
few drops of lemon juice (optional)
1 cup of dark chocolate chip
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 tsp of baking soda
Few pins of salt
1) Place coconut oil in a large mixing bowl, add sugar an lemon juice; beat it until smooth.
2) Add the eggs to the mixing bowl one at a time, stir it until creamy.
3) Beat in the flour, baking soda and salt to the mixture.
4) Get a bit of the mixture, roll a ball shape and flatten it. place a dark chocolate in the centre of the cookies.
5) Place it in an preheated 250C oven for 10 to 12 minutes until it is golden brown.
6) Take it out from the oven and place it to a wire racks to let it cool completely.
The recipe is so easy to bake and I hope you enjoy it!