2016-02-18

Skincare Review Series - L'Occitane Immortelle Cleansing Foam


The reason I choose L'Occitane Immortelle is that my friend with really good skin recommended me back in the day when I was in Hong Kong.  She recommend to me that L'Occitan's product is organic in nature, with very little preservative and will need to use it up within 3 months. Organic product in Hong Kong is quite expensive, that's why I have hesitation in testing it out given my skin is very sensitive. 

The price of L'ooccitane product in the UK is cheaper comparing with the UK. The cleansing foam that I talk about is just £19, so why not giving it a try?

The experience for me so far is okay. The best thing about this cleaning product is that it is having a pumping bottle. I always find it so hard to make foams out of a cream, I either adding too much or too little water into the cream, and it turns out can't become a foams when I clean my face. With this pumping design, I can instantly get a very thick foam to clean my face and feel more flesh and clean. It save so much more of my skincare time.
A little tips on using this product: Remember to apply this foam with wet face, the result will be much better. Cleaning is the first step of the skincare routine and I always forgot to wet my face first.

I will have one last post about L'Occitan product. Stay tone and remember to follow me in blogloving' or Facebook for more interesting post.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really cool & effective product. I love L'Occitane. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen,

      Yes.. it is quite handy. Have you tried L'Occitane product? Any other recommendation that I can try it out?

      Delete