2016-02-03

What Healthy Food Do I Eat In A Day?

One of my 2016 resolution is to stay healthy. What is better than starting a healthy diet diary? Let check this out. 

Breakfast
Yogurt, Avocado & Eggs on Wholegrain Bread
  

Lunch
Red Pepper Halloumi Sandwiches with Yogurt and Guacamole as sources
Sweat Potato Chips as sides


Dinner
Quinoa Salad with Sausage and Salman 


I hope this healthy food ideas helps you a little with the food planning (I'm in big headache on this area). I'm also interest to know what healthy food you eat in a day, let start inspiring each other! 

2 comments:

  1. We have also tried to include as much avocado and greens in our diet and have also lessened our wheat in-take! Your meals seem so delicious and healthy!
    http://www.footnotesandfinds.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice start and look forward to your sharing of healthy recipes..😊

      Delete