2016-03-31

3 Lip Products that Need To Be in Your Everyday Bag


Every lady has a little emergency must-have in their bag. For me, there are three lip products need to be in my bag recently.

EOS lip balm: I have tried lots of lip products in my life. I didn't have any particular lip balm that I feel like I need to repurchase again and again. EOS is one of the products that make me feel like I can't live without. Not to mention about the cute packaging. It is so moisturizing that if I applied it every day, my lip won't peel off at all. I need to have this before I applied any other lip product. 

Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector(01): This Clarins product is kind of like a semi lip balm and lipstick product. It seems very pigmented, but when you applied it, it is quite transparent and at the same time very moisturizing. If I am on my everyday, simple makeup look, this is the perfect lip balm to go. 

By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rough (Baby Bloom 3): Perhaps you can already tell I like peachy corally lipstick. The color is similar to the Clarins one, but once you applied it, you will know the different. It is more pigmented and not as glossy. If I am wearing a full on makeup with a more mature look, this lipstick will definitely be my choice. 

If I carry these three lip products around, I can simply go everywhere without worrying will there be any sudden casual or serious event that needs me to dress up or down.

10 comments:

  1. My lips get quite really rough at this time of the year & I need my new lip balm!
    And EOS has been one of my favs, too :) I also like the last lipstick you suggested,
    peachy coral ones are such pretty color to match with springy outfits!!
    xx

    KayleeㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Julia, I really love EOS lip balm. I feel like I will repurchase it again and again :)

      Delete
  2. EOS lip balms are a must for me, also! They are so hydrating and honestly the scents are amazing. My favourite is the pink one - strawberry sorbet! x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kay, how are you? I will definitely try the strawberry sorbet one! :) Will let you know how I feel about it.

      Delete
  3. Great post! Have an amazing day!x

    Vildana from Living Like V (my first outfit post's on my blog) & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to keep it up. :)

      thanks Vildana! :)

      Delete
  4. Carmex is an absolute must in my bag, I cannot leave without a tub ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. I heard about this too. I'm tempted to buy one now. :)

      Delete
  5. Love every piece!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete