2016-03-19

3 Masks that Work


I mail some of my paper mask from Hong Kong to London. However, it isn't arrived yet. So I have no choice, but to try out some U.K. mask to see what works. After few month of try and error, here are some of the products that I'm currently in love with. 

Oskia London Renaissance Mask (Nutri-active Brightening & Resurfacing Mask) (£49.5) This is a highly rated enzyme gel mask which includes passion fruit, lemon, pineapple in the formula. I know some fruits, especially passion fruit and lemon are very good for skin and with anti-aging purpose. Plus, papaya enzymes can help to remove tired skin and clear the congest pores. So, I'm very interested in trying this out. It doesn't disappoint me, my skin is glow, definitely clearer and more even in term of skin tone. 


Elemis Absolute Eye Mask  (Anti-ageing)  (£24.15) I first found out this product from Fleur De Force in her monthly favorite (beauty blogger/youtuber) video. I was in a stage where I actively hunt for a good eyes mask which can smoothen my under eyes wrinkles as it getting worse after I live in the UK. I found it really works and sometimes when I'm too lazy to complete a full face mask routine, I will simply use it as my eyes cream and just leave it overnight. It really helps to counteract dullness and make my eyes feeling rejuvenated.


L'Occitane Immortelle Cream Mask (£48) This is the best mask I have tried so far. I mention in the L'Occitan Day Cream Review Blogspot about the reason why I choose immortelle line and this cream mask is like a tool to maximize the anti-aging function. It leaves my skin really smooth, soft and hydrated. I can't ask for a better mask. The only downside of this mask is that the package suggested that we don't need to wash it off. But my face is so shinny if I don't wash it. So, I would normally wash it off with warm water. 


4 comments:

  1. Seem like really great products! Love the way you write reviews! xx

    Vildana from :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/03/spring-wish-list-part-1.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/03/20-reasons-to-ship-stalia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vildana.

    What's your favourite mask? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. L'Occitane creams are best. I have tried a long ago liked it but never bought it again coz of the price. I am your new follower on Bloglovin. Would you like to follow me also :)
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me on bloglovin and I have just followed you back. :)

      Delete