2016-03-23

4 Things To Stay Upbeat


Have you ever been through a day where you feel very unmotivated? Here are some of the tips to stay upbeat. 

Set Goals. Set up exactly what you want to do and split it up to achieve in day, week and month. Review it every month to see if there is anything unachieved that need to catch up and include it in next month's goal. In the mean time, praise yourself for each goal achievement (no matter if it is a little drink or a shopping trip).

Treat Day. Very often, we are not motivated because we are tired of the job we are doing every day. Don't always push yourself too hard, give yourself a break every now and then, you will find yourself being more productive after a good rest.

Get Inspired By Surrounding Yourself With People You Look Up to. You are an average of 5 people around you. So, surround yourself with people you want to be. Get inspired and motivated by them. 

Listen to Some Upbeat Music. Whenever I feel lazy, I like listening to some upbeat music to wake myself up and push myself to the work hard mode. Sometimes, it really works.

Please let me know how do you stay upbeat and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin or instagram.

20 comments:

  1. I have many of those days sadly. I love these tips, I'd already been using music to help motivate but I love the idea of treats too!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonia, this really helps me a lot too. :)

      Delete
  2. I always used to have a cheat day whenever I was feelimg down or stressed andlisten to music, they really helped me, you could add takimg a hot bath or exercising to the list, they also help me a lot!

    Adanna // www.femaleinspo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw.. great tips.. Hot bath would help blood flow and can definitely help waking up the body! :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should definitely learn how to set my goals better :D Otherwise music definitely does help!

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what kind of music do you like the most?

      Delete
  5. Great tips! :-)


    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post dear!
    Here's my answer on your question on my blog : I suggest you to try doing follow for follow with other bloggers and leaving comments on their posts with the links to your blog, it will cause a huge progress! Please don't be sad, I love your blog and I wish you to get more followers soon with all of my heart! xx

    Hope I helped! <3

    Vildana from Stalia Is BAE & Living Like V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vildana. You are alway so kind and supportive! No wonder why you have so many followers. :) Keep up the good job.

      Delete
  7. There are days I feel very motivated and there are days I don't feel like doing any thing. I am following you on GFC and inviting you to follow me too. Thank you and have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. I will definitely follow up back. :)

      Delete
  8. These are all really good tips, I think setting goals is a really good idea as long as they are feasible as that can be really unmotivating if you set goals that you are really unlikely to reach!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree! We need feasible goal, there is no point in setting goal which can't be done. Great tip, Alice! :)

      I really love your blog.

      Delete
  9. Aww Glad I stumbled across this post it was really uplifting

    Zara A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. This makes me so happy. Thank you, Zara.

      Come here more often or follow me on bloglovin for more uplifting post.

      Delete
  10. this is a great post! i love it :)
    xoxo fey / www.feymous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. If you love my post, perhaps we can follow each other on bloglovin.

      Delete