2016-03-25

5 Nail Polish Colours to Try This Spring



We just passed the first day of Spring (although it still feels like winter in the UK), I just start getting bored of wearing dark, nude nail polish and can't wait for spring to come and try on all my spring color nail polish. 

For me, Spring is a transition from winter to summer. If dark color signify winter and sharp color signify summer. Spring will be somewhere in between, which means pastel color! It's colorful but not very sharp (i.e. shocking pink). Here are some of the nail polishes I'm looking forward trying on. 

(From top to bottom in the photo)
Essie Play Date: Ppink is the color most girl loves, I guess purple will be their second favorite. Purple is a girly color, but unlike pink, it is not too overly girlish. This not-too-dark purple color is perfect for all the lady out there who wants to have a sutle girly look in spring. 

Essie Mint Candy Apple: I can't imagine Spring without mint color. Mint color reflects a happy feeling even it's very gentle and not very sharp. 

Essie Lovie Dovie: I will wait to apply this pinky shade closer to the summer time, as it's slightly brighter in the color and it helps to remind me summer is coming. 

Topshop Art School: Apart from the very easy apply (1 layer look perfect) Essie nail polish, Topshop nail polish contributed a large part of my collection.  It's just very easy to dry out and have every possible color I can imagine. This orange peachy color is one of my old friends in spring, especially when I love wearing white in this time of the year. 

Topshop Celestial: I have tried on some dark blue nail polish before, I just feel weird. Blue always signify boy/man, but nail polish is kind of a girly thing. However, this pastel blue magically makes me feel girly. It's not too dark or heavy in the shade, I always call it romantic blue. 

Now, let me know what is your favorite nail polish color for spring.

5 comments:

  1. Great post! Want to try them all. Happy Friday!xx

    Vildana from Stalia Is BAE & Living Like V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vildana. Happy Easter Holiday.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colors. They are spring perfect! I just bought a pretty similar baby blue one, I have that thing with blue nail polish, lol. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    Happy Easter
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great mind thinks alike. :)

      Delete
    2. ;) already followed back on GFC Please keep in touch. Have a beautiful Saturday, Alk. xoxo

      Delete