2016-03-20

Healthy Morning Routine


A good start of the day is important and I have developed a healthy morning routine since I come to the UK and I can't wait to share this with you.

Open up the windows and get some fresh air. The first thing I do when I wake up would normally be opening up windows next to my bed(when it's not rainy). I like looking at the weather and get some fresh air and sunshine (Vitamin D) into my body. It is always good to have as much oxygen as possible in the morning to start the day.

Make my bed. I love making my bed to the point where my husband would think there is something wrong with me if I don't. A tidy surrounding makes me feel more organized. It's probably a mental kind of thing.

Do 10 to 15 minutes yoga. I enjoy few minutes of yoga to wake my body up and boost my metabolism in the morning. I feel more energetic after exercising. Here are some yoga youtube channels you might be interested to subscribe. 

Enjoy a healthy breakfast. I believe in "I am what I eat". Always eat healthy, especially in the morning. This is the frist thing that put into my mouth after a long rest, nurture my body in the way it deserves as it helps me to get through the whole day.  I especially like to include some fruits or milk in my breakfast. (Here is a healthy breakfast idea for you.)

Now, let me know what is your morning routine?

Please also be reminded to follow me on facebook/bloglovin if you like my blogpost. 

5 comments:

  1. OMG Your Advice's are so good ♥♥ I really love your blog ☺☺ My morning routine is just the same but I always skipped yoga but I'm gonna be back at it and start doing yoga ♥♥

    Zeina from :
    http://lifewithzeina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Great post, thanks for sharing!xx

    Vildana from Stalia Is BAE & Living Like V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always welcome, Vildana. :)

      Delete
  3. i can finally open the windows now that the weather is nice in chicago and it definitely changes my morning =o)

    http://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete