2016-03-02

4 Simple Ways To Stay Healthy


Ever since I live in the UK, I have more time to work on my healthy life and here are some of the ways that I do to get myself healthy. 

Buy a Healthy Eating Cook Book - Deliciously Ella. If you want to be healthy or you want to start to be healthy, you need this in your life. Ella has so many simple healthy recipes that you can cook everyday. She uses very simple ingredients which are quite easy to get in local supermarket. She even teaches you how to bake dessert without using any butter, cream or cheese. If you are really into having a healthy life, this will be exactly what you needed! Highly recommended. 

Get a Healthy Shop Membership. Holland & Barrett are a very famous healthy chain shop in the UK, it gathers all sort of healthy food (i.e. from chia seeds, flex seeds, nuts to dates). If you can't find the ingredients Ella mentioned in the book, go to this shop and you will be able to find it. Having a healthy shop membership is always good, this means you have discount on the expensive healthy food, this can help us staying in healthy eating. 

Shop for Beautiful Sportswear. When I was young, I don't like PE lesson as the sportswear look really boyish. It kinds of making me exercise less. Ever since I found out those pretty yoga wear, I just can't stop buying it. The only thing that make sense to wear those is to exercise. So, this is a temptation to help me jump into the active mode.  If you are interested to see what sportswear I bought, please feel free to refer to my previous post

Read Women's Health Magazine. The easiest way to get yourself healthy is to surround yourself with healthy information. Sometimes, we eat food that we think is healthy, but it's actually not. Women's Health Magazine provides you with lots of health information from meal ideas, exercise recommendations, healthy stories to healthy skincare brands suggestion. I found it motivates me more on doing exercise and eating healthily in the right way. With more healthy knowledge, you will be one step toward a healthier lifestyle.  

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome. I hope this helps you. :)

      Delete
  2. I love Women's Health magazine too- such a good read!

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. I love it so much.. is there any other magazine you would recommend me reading? :)

      Delete
  3. I am always using my copy of Deliciously Ella, it has really inspired me to eat healthier.

    Tiffany Tales – A British Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.. Whenever I don't what to cook for tonight. She always gives me the answer! :)

      Delete
  4. I bought my sister a copy of Deliciously Ella for her birthday. She loved it :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. that's very kind of you. I would it to be my birthday present too. Which one did you buy it to her? Her first one or the latest one?

      Delete
  5. Great Post and great Healthy tips ! Loved them...xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Neha.. Come here more often, I'm sure there will be lots more to come.

      Delete
  6. Really needed this kind of inspirative post! Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!
    <3

    Vildana from :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/03/spring-outfits.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. That's such a lovely comment. Thanks for your support! :) It means a lot to me.

      Delete
  7. These are some great tips, I will surely consider these. Have a great day ahead!
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Hope this helps you. :)

      Delete
  8. I recently bought Deliciously Ella and I couldn't agree more, it's such a great book and it really makes you want to get cooking! I've actually bought it as a present for my sister and best friend as well.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Which book did you buy? Her new one or this one?

      Delete
  9. Quite agree with a lot of these. Oftentimes, the best way to maintain health is to be passionate about it, and the bet way to stay passionate is to surround yourself with things that make you feel passionate about health, like beautiful sports clothes, health info, etc.
    great job, dear one.

    http://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so happy seeing your comments. This motivates me to keep on writing. It means a lot to me.

      Thank you so much! :) Have a nice day!

      Delete