2016-03-07

Monthly Beauty Buy


Time flies and I can't believe February has just gone and here it is March! It also means it is a good time for me to start my Monthly Beauty Buy Series again. This is one of the post that I'm most excited about, it is like open up a present in front of you. 

Essie Nail Polish (Left: Apres-chic & Right: Play Date): Whenever I shop at Boot, I can't stop browsing through the Essie counter to see what colour I don't have at home. If you have read my Top Five Nail Polish post, you may notice that I am a little bit obsessed with nail polish. This two colours instantly become my favourite among my collection. The purple one is very milky feel, which makes it so adorable and the silver one is very elegant and perfect fit for night wear.
L'Occitane Immortelle Cream Mask: I have talked about L'Occitane Immortelle's Day Cream before. I feel like this line is working for my winter skin, especially in the cold weather. I understand that the Immortelle flowers produced the oil that boosts collagen and enhance cell renewal. This is exactly what 20-30 years old lady needed. I feel my skins are so smooth and hydrated after I applied them. Fun fact: It is quite hard to wipe it afterward.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Multiplying Mascara (Intense Black): Maybelline's Sensational Mascara is never sold in Hong Kong.  This is one of my must buy items in my London Beauty Buying list. Now I can cross it off. I got a little bit too excited and picked intense black instead of black, but this turns out really great, I can only apply the mascara once and it instantly show the different. It helps making my makeup routine a faster one! 
If you are interested to read more about beauty buy blogpost, please click here to read my previous blogpost.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes.. Tiffany. I especially love the milky purple one. The silver one is rather difficult to match with everyday outfit though. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the nail polish colours! They scream spring :D

    Stacey | www.thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Stacey.. Spring is coming.. Time to get prepare for that! :)

      Delete
    2. Also, sometimes, when we wear all black at winter time, add a little bit of purple in the nails just brighten up the look too. :)

      Delete
  3. those nail polish shades are lovely!


    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think alike! :) Thanks you.. Sybil!

      Delete