2016-03-29

My Instagram Story


If you ever read my previous blogpost about How Instagram Changed My Life, you will know how much I love Instagram. I found that when I uploaded photo on Instagram, I forgot to write about the story behind it as I'm too busy # thing in the photo. I guess this blogging area can let me explain it better.

Top Row

Sunday Breakfast with Husband: I enjoy Sunday morning, eating healthy breakfast, chilling at home with the loved one. 

St. James Park: My first time exploring London and found a really lovely St. James Park! Love the adventure and it is recorded and put in here

Flower Shopping: Hunting for an appropriate flower to grow at home. Any suggestion?

2nd Row

Things I Love Doing: Exercising, Cooking, Listening to music, Pamper Myself. I'm as simple as that.

Avocado & Strawberry on Toast: My favorite to go breakfast. Add a little bit of yogurt, then I'm in heaven!

Thinking About What to Save and Spend: Beauty product, clothing... shopping shopping.. 

3nd Row

Fruit & Nut Bow: I invent a really quick and easy snack in the afternoon... when I'm hungry.

Women Health Magazine: It is one of my favourite magazines to chill with. 

Anniversary Photos: Finally got our anniversary photos which took in our wedding venue. By the way, I really love the dress that I'm wearing.

Last Row

Roses: 100 roses on the anniversary day. That's a lot of flowers to take care of. 

1st Two Essie Nail Polish Bought in the UK: Many more to come. 

1st Homemade Almond Butter: My obsession has just started...


For me, blogging is like using words to express myself, whereas Instagram is using photos. Feel free to follow me on Instagram (account name: lifewithalk) to see how things will go when words come with pictures.

@lifewithalk 

17 comments:

  1. You have some beautiful shots here. I wish I shared your enthusiasm for Instagram. It's become overly tedious for me. I'm hardly on it myself. I prefer Snapchat hehehe!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried snapchat yet. Is it fun? Is it a video kind of thing? Would like to try it out. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! For me, blogging is a way to express myself too, so instagram is a great way to do that as well. Lovely post x

    Have a nice day!

    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natt. Let follow each other in instagram and bloglovin then :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely feed!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer Instagram, I don't like snapchat that much.
    Nice pics :)

    Would be so happy if you could follow each other :)
    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like instagram. There are so many beautiful photo.. I have followed you, please feel free to follow back on G+ or bloglovin.

      Delete
  5. Follow me via facebook and gfc and i follow back
    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have followed you, please follow back. :)

      Delete
  6. Love your Instagram photos! If you want follow me on Insta @vilda139 :)X

    Vildana from Stalia Is BAE & Living Like V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure! :) Let's follow each other then. :)

      Delete
  7. Amazing photos, girl. Hope you had a lovely Easter.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lenya. :)

      I had a lovely easter! :)

      Delete
  8. lovely story :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete