2016-03-21

Something About Me Tag


I love reading my old post to see how I think back in the day. I came across Something About Me Tag and I found it very interesting and would love to do a similar personal post today. 

How the blog name (lifewithalk) come up?
I thought I will start with this basic question. Alkaline is my ICQ name (a very popular internet messenger back in the 90s). I choose Alkaline simply because I am studying Chemistry by the time I need a name for my ICQ account. My friends found Alkaline was too long, they just simply shorten it and call me Alk.

I blog about things in my life, that's why lifewithalk comes up when I decided to open up a blogging account. 

What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Recording memories. I enjoy sharing recipe and skincare product review. Whenever I forgot how to cook something or if I should repurchase a product, I will just go to my blog and search. That's very handy for me. 

Also, I like sharing. In real life, if I found this recipe, product or restaurant really good, I can't wait to tell my friends all about that. Blogging helps me to share my experience to more people.  

What camera do you use?
My phone. I love blogging life and my phone is the first thing I grab whenever I see something interesting. 

What's your go to outfit?
Something with pink. A scarf, a knitwear, a jacket or even shoes. Anything really. Pink is my favourite color and I love looking at it. So why not wearing it? However, I don't like overwhelm myself with pink. A grey outfit with a touch of pink scarf is the perfect go to outfit for me.

If you could visit any one place, where will it be? 
Switzerland. It is a very beautiful country and I would love to visit it someday.

What is your favourite thing that you own in your home?
A copper glasses which I bought from Oliva Bonas. I wanted it one year ago when I was in Hong Kong. It sells in the UK only. I know I have to buy it once I am in London.

Summer or Winter?
Definitely Summer. I get to wear different clothes every day. In winter, everything is covered up by a huge jacket and hard to show the body shape when I have so many layers on. 

What is your favourite thing to take photo of?
Flowers. I love flowers, it makes me happy.

What is your favourite clothes shop?
Topshop. It sells clothes with good quality and trendy style. No matter how many times I shop around, there are always things that amused me. 

What is your favourite type of holiday?
A walk around historical buildings, followed by lovely meals. The feeling of exploring the world, seeing new things are amazing. 

Where is your favourite place to eat out in London?
Breakfast: Costa
Lunch: Wagamama
Tea: Original Maid of Honour
Dinner: Honest Burger

Now pick one of those question and let me know your answer. I'm interested to understand you too. 

If you are interested to keep on understand me better, please also be reminded to follow me in bloglovin, facebook or instagram. 

8 comments:

  1. Haha I do exactly the same when it comes to re-purchasing products - I find that just going through my old posts can be really helpful and inspirational. Topshop is my favourite store as well! Their clothes always has an edge to it

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw.. that's so lovely.. it's the reason why I keep blogging. :)

      By the way, your blog is so cool! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely tag! I like your blog name! :) xx

    Vildana from Stalia Is BAE & Living Like V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so how do you come up your blog name, Vilanda? :)

      Delete
  3. oohh, would love to visit switzerland too! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning a trip there. I will upload some photos after the trip. Stay tune. :)

      Delete
  4. Great post! Love your blog dear!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trang Do. I enjoy blogging. your blog is amazing too. Yours are one of my regular read.

      If you like my blog, please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin, instagram, Facebook or G+. :)

      Delete