2016-03-10

What Drugstore Products Did I Buy Once I Arrived London?


One of the things that I love about London is that there are drugstore (Boots & Superdrug) everywhere. They are big and have so many lovely things to buy. I love shopping around whenever I have time and here are some of the products that I bought once I arrived London. 

Tanya Burr Lip Glosses (Picnic In The Park and I Found Nemo): Tanya Burr Cosmestics are not sold in Hong Kong, Once I arrived London, I have no hesitation but to run to the drugstore and buy it. I want to buy her lipstick for so long as it is highly rated in the internet and I would love to try it out. It doesn't disappoint me, I instantly fall in love with it as it is highly pigmented. I would wear it especially when there is special occasion like Valentine's Day

Zoella Blissful Mistful Solid Fragrance: I guess you can tell I am an absolute youtube lover.  I love Zoella as a person and would love to buy her product to support her. I have never used a fragrance before (I guess it is just not popular in Hong Kong). The scent of this product is not very strong, it's quite pure, I love it. 

Essie Nail Polish (Lovie Dovie & Mint Candy Apple): These are two of my favourite colours. It signifies happy and young. The colour of Essie nail polish is quite solid and I just need to apply one layer, which is quite good for me as I never have the patient to wait until it drys and applies for another layer. Who is with me? Please let me know. 

QGX Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner: Some of the blogger mentioned this shampoo and conditioner and I love to try this out. However, to be honest, this doesn't really work for me. My hair seems quite dry after I use this to wash my hair and my husband said it's quite hard to style his hair ever since he uses this. Maybe our hair are dry in type, so we end up combining this product with another more moisturising product to use. (i.e.UGX Shampoo + other conditioner or other brand's shampoo + UGX condition). It works out fine now. 

10 comments:

  1. Love this! Zoella's frangrance is definitely on my wish list!xx

    Vildana from :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/03/on-wednesday-we-wear-pink.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/03/imagine-wedding-day.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try her product out and let me know what you feel.

      There are so many product I haven't bought yet! :)

      Delete
  2. Great stuff! I've obsessed with OGX products!
    http://niknikstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OGX has so many product. Which one is the best?

      :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I didn't know Tanya Burr changed the packaging of her lip products! They look so cute now but similar to the Gerard cosmetics ones, but still cute! These are all great buys <3

    Stacey | www.thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She launches a new line and the packaging is quite nice! :) I want to try out her nail polish too.

      Delete
  4. I've wanted to try Zoella's line too but haven't got around to doing so. I guess being in England is a perfect way to give it a go though!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. I really love her as a person and would love to support her by buying her product! ;)

      Delete
  5. I doubt if I'll find Zoella's products here..anyways...great picks and Amazing post...
    xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... I wish that her product can go worldwide and I can buy in HK someday.

      Delete