2016-03-06

What is in My UK Traveling Bag?


I love exploring London and there are some items which I would bring with me. I guess it's time to have a funny post about what is in my UK traveling bag. Let's see if you are interested. 

Topshop Black Bag: I normally go for a backpack when I travel around London, as I will definitely bring lots of stuff with me and it is always good to have both of my shoulders to share the weight. This black colour bag can simply match with all clothes that I wear as well.

Umbrella: London rains sometimes, so alway good to bring an umbrella as I know I will be outdoor most of my time. 

Snack: When I sight seeing, I tend not to take trains if the location is close.  (I always find interesting things on the way to a location.) It means I would walk a lot. This Go Ahead Yogurt bar is my life saver to keep myself going.

Travel Guide Book: This is a book that I bought from Hong Kong. It introduces all the attractions in London. Very handy and informative. (But it's a bit heavy, I may just drop down some notes instead in the future.) 

Glasses: This glasses protect my eyes with heavy wind. London wind just blows my eyes so much that my eyes dries out with a little bit of itchy. If I know I will walk outdoor, I like wearing glasses to prevent the wind from blows to my eyes directly. (this is tricky... hehe.. )

EOS Lip Balm: I love this EOS lip balm so much simply because of the shape. It is just so cute! 

Lip Gloss: Tanya Burr (I found Nemo) lip gloss become one of my favourite once I come to the UK. The pigment last for a long time and it looks really good in photos too (I love taking a lot of photo whenever I go sightseeing.)

Tissue: I guess it is some basic thing that we need in our life. 

Wallet: I love this wallet as this is with my favourite pink and grey colour. 

Gloves: The weather in the UK is still cold. A pair of gloves is my new best friends when sight seeing. 

If you want to know where I went for sight seeing, feel free to click onto below link about a day out in Westminster & St. James's Park. I had a lot of fun in seeing the most amazing building and beautiful view in the park. Let's join in and see what adventure I have so far in my UK life.




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful post dear!xx

    Vildana from :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.com/2016/03/happy-about-who-i-am-myviewtolife.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/03/imagine-wedding-day.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vildana. You're always so sweet and kind! :)

      Delete
  2. I am in love with your backpack:)
    Enjoy your UK life!
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. I enjoy it many much so far.

      The backpack is actually in a decent good size too, I love it :)

      Delete
  3. Nice read. Check out my Afro Curls tutorial on my blog and insta!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog are amazing.. do you want to follow each other in bloglovin or instagram?

      Delete
  4. Good picks! Your bag is super cute :) I think I would bring along a little make-up bag, I like to freshen up throughout the day, especially if there's a chance of rain!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw.. Nice tips. Any recommendation on good size make-up bag?

      Delete