Do you want to sleep more in the morning? There are actually ways you can save time in the morning, so you can have more time to sleep. Here are some cheeky little tips for you:
1) Prepare breakfast in a bottle the night before: Bottle breakfast means you can simply put oat, fruit, honey, milk, yogurt or granola in a jar to let it stay overnight. It's actually quick, quite healthy, yummy and most importantly save time in the morning. You can also prepare few days at once, so you can eat this at home or at work/school. You can get some recipes here.
2) Decided what to wear though out the week on Sunday: Choosing what to wear is the most time-consuming thing in the morning. How about, playing with clothes in the relaxing Sunday, having rough ideas of what to wear throughout the week can save you a lot of time in the morning. Or you can refer to my previous post about mix and match with clothes and simply wear the same tee with a different style in an alternative day.
3) Shut down the internet in the morning: Very often we turn to facebook, Instagram to wake ourselves up in the morning, but turn out browsing through the whole wide world and running out of time. We can totally do this on the bus/train and let just keep the morning out of internet for a bit.
4) Wake up when the alarm rings: Set the alarm at the point where you know you have to wake up otherwise you will be LATE. This saves time hanging around with the bedding trying not to wake up but you have to eventually. Let just get rib of the struggle part and go straight to the yummy breakfast time.
5) Check train/bus's arrival time: When we understand the train/bus's schedule, we can set some buffer period to get out of the door and save up the long waiting time.
Please let me know how you save time in the morning and if you like my post, please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin or Instagram (account name: lifewithlk).