2016-04-28

5 Skincare Hacks for a Better Skin


Besides spending on skincare product, there are also ways to improve your skin without costing you any money. Here are some habits we can change to improve our skin quality (especially our face).

1. Keep hands off the face while thinking. I used to like touching my chin or forehead while thinking, but it's totally unnecessary and our hands are touching so many dirty things we are not aware of. If I am determined to have a better skin, I need to get rid of this habit. 

2. Change pillow case and bedding every week. Hair normally gathers gems from the street, especially when we wash our hair once every two days or in the morning. Once our face touches the pillow, it is like transferring gems from our hair to our face. Always keep our bedding clean is key to healthy skin.

3. Bending your hair before going to sleep. If you are having a sweaty day or with lots of hair spray on, but you are too tired to wash your hair before going to sleep. Try bending your hair before going to bed, this can help ensuring your hair have the least contact with your skin. 

4. Keep your phone screen clean. We sometimes talk on the phone with our make-up on, and then go home and cleaned our face, and use the phone again. We actually don't really aware the makeup on the phone screen is sticking back to our face. That's kinda cheeky. 

5. Always wash your hands before cleaning your face, applying skincare or makeup. Applying skincare product with hands full of bacteria is like guiding the bacteria to penetrate to our deeper skin.  Having this habit can totally improve our skin texture inside out. 

There are so much more hacks I would like to share, but let's just keep it short, otherwise it will be endless long. If you like my post, please don't forget to follow me on Instagram or bloglovin. Please also let me know what habit you have for a good skin quality.  

8 comments:

  1. Great hacks! I definitely need to work on keeping my phone screen clean!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think this is the easiest thing to forget. :)

      Delete
  2. I have to keep my hands off my face, especially when I'm working on the computer or my desk. Terrible habit! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are amazing tip do things you mentioned I wouldn't have thought of it.

    Very helpful

    http://bbdasaolu.blogspot.ie/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw.. I'm so happy that I can be of help. :)

      Delete