2016-04-13

5 Things That Will Instantly Boost Your Mood


We are human and have one of those days when we just feel everything goes really wrong. I have a secret tip for you to instantly boost your mood. It is basically surrounding ourselves with the things we love. 

Colourful Nail Polish: The thing you see the most (but you don't actually notice is your hand). Whenever you do things, you just unconsciously looking at it. Why not add a bit of colour that you love, this can instantly boost your mood.

Lovely Ring: Again, it is related to hands, wearing a ring which signifies a happy day (i.e. birthday present from someone you love, engagement/wedding ring). This would just keep on reminding what you have and how much you are loved. 

Your Favourite Perfume or Fragrance: Try to trigger your scent to send a message to your brain that you are happy. It works for me sometimes. 

Joyful Music: Sometimes I like to go to youtube audio library and select happy mood music to listen. It has some funny song there and I feel like I have spent way too much time on this sometimes. 

Mini Light: If you are at home, close all the main light and open up a mini light declarations. This makes feel so calm. 

Now, please share with me what kind of items can help boosting your mood and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin or facebook. 

12 comments:

  1. Puppy cuddles is my main source for mood boosting! If you're fortunate enough to have a furry friend that is, they are the absolute best! <3

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to have a little puppy. They are human best friend

      Delete
  2. Love fairy lights!

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support as always

      Delete
  3. Great post dear ! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V (I HAVE A GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT) & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great :)
    EOS giveaway international is on my blog
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really.. Hope that I'm lucky to get one

      Delete
  5. rings, perfume and songs do boost my mood! x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes perfume.. What's your favourite?

      Delete
  6. Smelling my favourite perfume boosts my mood! ^^

    Chlariss | Silent Dances And Glasses

    ReplyDelete