1) Would it matter a year from now? Very often, things look huge and disastrous now, but when we look back one year later, we always laugh at ourselves on why would we be that upset?
2) How to fix it? Don't drill on or enjoy too much on the sad feeling. Think of something to resolve this. When you are too busy work on something, the sad feeling just fade.
3) Let don't be too hard to yourself. It's okay to be stupid and do things wrong sometimes. Most of the time, the pressure is on ourselves. Forgive yourself and relax. It's okay to be silly sometimes. We can't be perfect 24/7. This makes life alive.
4) Other than that I'm good. We are upset because we look too deep into this one single matter which hurts our feeling. Try looking at a bigger picture, there must be something you are good at or you feel grateful for in live.
5) Let's move on and see what's next. Laugh at our stupidity or accept the way it is, learn from it and move on and be smart in the future. There will be lots of good things waiting for us to create.
If you enjoy my post, please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin.