2016-04-06

5 Useful Tips for a Better Relationship


I recalled my first ever post in the site is about relationship. Three years from now, I still found that I have lots to learn in this field. How you and your partner keep the relationship fresh and healthy? Will these tips help?

 1. Open a discussion topic. My husband and I  have a funny habit. We like to talk about "5 happy things happened for the week" or "5 things we appreciate each others" while we are walking back home or while we are having dinner. We start this because we want to train up a positive mind. But then, we found this really helps to let us understand each other's life and how much we appreciate each other. Next time, when you found there is nothing to talk with your partner, try this. 

2. Keep on surprising each other. I have included this tip in my relationship post 3 years ago and I still keep it in this post today as I feel this is very important. Even time passed, we are no longer in our puppy love, we still care for each other. Why don't we act the same? Observe what he/she needs, buy it and place it in some random place on a random day. Even if it is just an earring or workout item he/she wants for ages, you will not know how much he/she will appreciate. It's not the cost that matters, it is how much you care that touched him/her.

3. Out for a trip. When you found your life/relationship is too ordinary, too bored, go out for a short trip, explore the world together, relax, create some happy memories. When you are more relaxing, you will have more time to appreciate each other. 

4. Share housework. If some of the housework have been doing by one of you every day, try not to take it for granted, swipe your role and do it every once in a while. You will find your partner feels really thankful for your act. Let's break out the ordinary and share each other's family duty. 

5. Work on a relationship journal together. Last month I talk about a relationship journal that I bought from Kikk.k. This journal is called "Our Story", it requires you to write down the moment you meet each other, your partner proposed to you, you get married, you and your partner go on a honeymoon and the life as husband and wife.  If you are married, I would highly recommend you to buy this as an anniversary activity. While my husband and I do this, we refresh lots of good old memories and we laugh and smile at each other. It's totally worth the price. 

Please share with me your funny tips to keep a relationship fresh and let's create a little relationship club here by following each other on facebook or bloglovin. 

9 comments:

  1. Having been in a relationship for almost seven years, I can deffo vouch for a lot of these tips! x Trips together especially are a fun way of spending time together and doing something different. :) <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw.. you are in a relationship with 7 years. That is amazing! :)
      I can agree no more that spending fun time and do thing different are definitely a must.

      Delete
  2. Great tips!

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as always! :) How is your life?

      Delete
  3. Good tips and it is good to start out right from the beginning. Both partners must cooperate and willingly work at the relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true.. If one of you have no intention to work it out. It can never be a good relationship! ;)

      Delete
  4. Great tips dear, you are always original !x


    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. You know me very well 😊

      Delete