2016-04-14

6 Habits for a Healthy Body


One of my 2016 resolution is to stay healthy. I have created a list for me to check if I have done all this every month. I would like to share it with you and if you are interested, you can also use it for your own reference. 

1. Eat healthy with at least three colour's vegetable in every day's meal.
2. Drink 8 cups of water every day.
3. Have a positive mind.
4. Have 8 hours sleep every day.
5. Exercise 3 times a week.
6. Park walk or hiking regularly.

I'm interested to know how do you stay healthy, please share with me your tips and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin or G+. 

6 comments:

  1. I am a huge believer of drinking LOTS of water, and getting your sleep definitely does a body good =) now if I can only increase my workouts...
    https://sistertalessite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! Happy Monday! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V (I HAVE A GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT) & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again awesome !!
    Isabelle
    http://isabelleelli.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. If you like my blog, please don't forget to follow me on G+ or bloglovin. :)

      Delete