2016-04-10

Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion Review


Few weeks ago, I have attended a Clarins' beautychatlive event (the whole experience is recorded in my weekly vlog) few weeks ago. The whole experience is intended to meet Lily Pebbles and Vivianna (two inspiring ladies), but ends up Clarins have given us so many samples to try on and this Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion is the first thing for me to try on. 

What is in it? Before I put anything on my face, I would normally interested to know what's in it? Even there might be some technical terms I might not fully understand. I notice this product includes natural extracts of peach milk, shea, candlenut oil and orange blossom. It's kinda comforting as it seem natural and moisturizing. I love milky cream to nurture my body.

How do you feel? Overall, I love Clarins' product. Even this shea butter is designed for dry skin. It's quite light in texture, not oily or sticky at all. Although I feel like I am having neutral skin type, I found this dry skin body lotion is perfect for me in the winter time. 

How much does it cost? As I really interested to repurchase and have a browse on the net for the price. It's quite pricey £30 for 200ml. If my skin aren't dry like hell or it's not winter time, I might not choose to invest that much on body lotion and might as well use Avenue Skin Relief Shea Butter instead. However, when it's Christmas or winter time or every once in a while, it's no harm treating yourself a little bit.

Feel feel to follow me on bloglovin and Google connect and here below are a video recorded my experience in attending Clarin's beauty chat live event. 


2 comments: