2016-04-08

If I Can Only Use 5 Beauty Products...


I came across a very interesting blog post yesterday, which I have never thought about this topic before but it is very interesting. The topic is " If I can only use 5 beauty products...". I am not a heavy make-up user and I thought it will be quite easy to pick five. However, when it comes to the point where I actually have to choose, it is quite a tough decision to make. 

Here comes the final decision...

1. Shiseido Hydro Liquid Compact Foundation (UV) First things first, this is one of the products that I can't live without. It is the best invention ever! It helps to cover my redness or spot on my face perfectly even it is not thick in texture. I still feel my skin can breathe. This liquid foundation sticks to my face quite well throughout the day too. 

2. Shiseido Eyelash Curler Even I don't have an eyeliner or eye shadow, I need to have an eyelash curler. It helps to open up my eyes and makes my eyes look so much bigger. This Shiseido eyelash curler is by far the best as the shape is perfectly matched with the curve of my eyes and I normally just press once then it's done. 

3. Maybelline Lash Sensational Intense Black Mascara I'm currently developing a close relationship with this mascara and it's still going strong. The plastic brush just helps to define my lash so easily and the intense black formula volumised the look of longer lashes.

4. Topshop Good Girl Blush I love powder blush. As I am using liquid foundation, powder blush can set the colour on my face easily without smashing the foundation underneath. This peachy pink is my favourite colour and it probably matches with lots of my pink clothes/scarf too.

5. Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector If you ask me about my favourite lipstick, it will be Byterry Baby Bloom. However, if I can only use 5 beauty product, I will go for Clarins Lip balm perfector. As it has both lip balm and lipstick function. It's technically two beauty products but merged in one. So, I'm not cheating, am I?

What is your choice if you can only have five beauty products. Please let me know in the comment  session below and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin, facebook or G+. 

2 comments:

  1. The Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara is my all time fav!! I ordered some more last night haha! Lovely post,

    Darriyan xx | www.darriyancateland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. I love it.. Do you use intense black as well? It instantly makes a difference. :)

      Delete