2016-04-05

March Favourite - Beauty, Skincare, Homeware and More


I know... I know.. I'm late to the party. But I'm just having too many favourite items that I have difficulties in summarising in one post. Now, it's the time to join the party. 

Skincare

Pixi Glow Tonic: Last time I walked across Pixi, I saw their Glow Tonic has changed the packaging with golden top. This attracted my attention. I know this tonic is alcohol-free and can exfoliate to remove dead skins cells with toning, firming and tightening function. My skin has been loving it so far. 

Beauty

By Terry Baby Bloom Lipstick: If you have read my previous blogpost about 3 lip products that need to be in your bag, you will know I love baby bloom lipstick. This coral peachy pinky lipstick basically becomes my everyday make up now.

Essie Nail Polish (Play Date): It's spring now which means I can wear more colourful nail polish. I like this milky purple colour, it reminds me of a chocolate brand "Mika", which is my chocolate favourite when I was young. 

Oliver Bonas White Marble Make Up Bag: Oliver Bonas has instantly become my favourite shop once I arrived London. It has so many lovely things I love. I can't find this marble make up bag on the website (maybe it has been sold out), I have linked a larger wash bag with similar style, if you are interested to buy it online.

Homeware

Oliver Bonas Copper Tray: I used this to put bits and pieces, like hair bend or rings. It also becomes one of my regular blog photo model. 

Stopwatch from Anthropology: Anthropology has some really lovely golden kitchenware. This stopwatch I have been wanting for ages and I saw it is on sale now (£7). So, I grab one and now become my best baking buddy.

Memories
Osterley Park Walk: My favourite memories of the month will be Osterly Park Walk. It has a big pond there with swans swimming. It also has a nice coffee shop for us to eat and a farm shop for us to buy some fresh food. The whole experience is really nice and has been captured in a video.

What is your March favourite? I love this kind of favourite post. It makes me appreciate what I have in life. Please share with me yours as I am very interested to know. 

If you like my post and would like to read more in the future, please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin, Facebook or G+.

16 comments:

  1. I loved that chocolate too. Though I could only find it when we travelled to Europe for holidays when I was younger. I've seen them around much more lately though!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, I haven't seen Mika in Hong Kong too, but I found it in London. So happy! :)

      Delete
  2. The stopwatch caught my eyes. Great item for the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. I love it. Especially its golden colour.

      Delete
  3. That nailpolish colour is beautiful! I love it, perfect for Spring Time (I'm in need of a new purple polish, so this is on my radar!) The Pixi Glow Tonic has always intrigued me I just need to bite the bullet and purchase it! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. That's very kind of you. It seems like we are loving similar thing. :)

      Delete
  4. Everything looks gorgeous! I adore the copper tray, marble bag and lipstick especially :D loving your blog, I'm following on GFC! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. Thank you Elizabeth following me. It means a lot to me.

      Your blog is cool, I have followed back too. :)

      Delete
  5. All products are interesting! Lipstick is my favorite!
    Silvy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lipstick too.. It comes to the point where I can't use up all my lipstick.. Help me! :)

      Delete
  6. The nail polish looks so cool, I love purples! Thank you for stopping by my blog!
    Following now via bloglovin' and Instagram. Hoping you can do the same, if you wish. xo

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me. I have followed you in G+. :)

      Delete
  7. Would love to try that glow tonic.. thanks for sharing! I think your blog is lovely, thanks for sharing! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That glow tonic really works, if you can, try it out! :) If you love my blog, please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin or G+. :)

      Delete
  8. Wonderful post, love your favorites! Have a great day. x


    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete