2016-04-03

My Favourite Corner of My Home


Do you have a comfort corner at home? I do. This is a place where it's full of copper. goldy items. I feel so happy every time I look at this corner and here are where I find my treasures to create this little comfy area.

Left to right: 

Copper Candle : Next
Rose Gold Case: Kikki.K
Copper Candle Lantern (turn out to be a nail polish holder): Anthropologie
Copper Photo Frame: Next
Fake Flower: Wilko
Let Yourself Rest Print: Paper and Brush

Let me know what your favour corner of your home is like and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin.

6 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty :-)

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty :D love the photo frame "Let Yourself Rest "

    http://missweirdandnormal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was produced by Paper and Brush. They currently have free calendar to download too. :)
      http://www.paperandbrush.com

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, darling. What have you been up to?

      Delete