2016-04-04

My Spring Topshop Outfit


It's spring and I noticed I have a slight change in my outfit and so happen it's all from Topshop. For those of you who don't know what Topshop is, it is one of the most popular fashion brands in England. 

Ever since I come to the UK. I feel like my style has changed slightly. I used to love colorful top, but now this outfit is darker in tone with only black, white and brown. However, I quite like it, and if I can only wear one outfit every single day, this will be the one.

Camel Scarf: Londoner loves camel. Camel coat, camel scarf and they look amazing. I want to try on a camel scarf first and I found it perfectly matches with the stripy top.

Strip Zip Back Jumper: Unlike a normal strip top, it has a zip at the back (from the center of the top to the bottom). This tiny detail makes such a big difference. Also, the texture is quite thick and can help holding the cutting and body shape quite well. 

Moto Jamie Jeans: If you have ever wore topshop jeans, you would never want to wear any other jeans. The cutting is so great that it makes my legs look really slim. The tiny bit of rustic feel below the pocket which is perfect for me (not too boyish in style).

Keeper Chelsea Boots: People in London makes wearing brownie boots really posh. I know I can't make up the elegant feel by wearing one, but I can't help buying this to pretend that I can. 

Please share with me your favorite outfit and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin or G+. Speak soon.

9 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with a striped shirt and a pair of jeans! Perfect casual look!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw..Great minds think alike. :)

      Delete
  2. This is a look that never goes wrong over any season & time!
    I also love anything camel- scarf, shoes, bag, coat :)
    xx

    KayleeㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Have you tried any camel coat? How does it go?

      I am really tempted to buy one, but not sure if it will suit me. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for all your support. Much appreciated.

      Delete
  4. This is seriously the perfect outfit for any time of year because it's so chic. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. So true!! The style is everlasting! :)

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit! So chic and comfy!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete