2016-04-12

What I'm Reading, Listening, Watching and Doing.



I heard that there is an ice-breaking game called "What I'm ..." This can help to let people understand each other better. Shall we start this games? 

What I'm

Reading? I'm currently reading is a magazine called fit&well.This is a health magazine similar to women health magazine. It provides lots of healthy information, diet idea, fitness workout plan. The best thing is it cost only £1.99. It becomes my night regular night read now. 

Listening? Alex Goot's Stand by You. Alex Goot creates really good music. If you have time, go to his youtube channel and check out his music. You will be obsessed. 

Watching? Chicago series. I love watching Chicago fire, PD and Med. The peace of the programmes are very intense and the content are very full. I can stay at home all day and watch this with my husband. 

Doing? Running. The weather in London is very nice now. The sun is out. I enjoy having a park run to absorb some vitamin D.

Now it's your turn to let me understand you more. Please pick one of the above question and let me know your answer. Don't forget to follow me on G+ or bloglovin afterward. 

6 comments:

  1. Fun post! What I'm currently doing... Sitting at work with no work to do, pretending to be working whilst really I'm just browsing blogs and commenting. Fun times! :P x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I sometimes do this at work too.

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with your blog! It's wonderful. Looks like you have a lot of fun things you are doing. :) I want to start reading magazines again. Hopefully someday soon. Have a great day!

    thehomeofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. Thanks. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram or bloglovin. :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely post dear ! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V (I HAVE A GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT) & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm back and will have more post soon.

      Delete