2016-05-10

5 Bloggers to Follow


I love blogging. It's like helping me to organize things in my head. I also enjoy reading other's blog too. There are some bloggers who I love. They are very inspiring and I hope you can be inspired by them too. 

1) Vivianna Does Makeup She is an amazing lady who inspired me in so many ways. I found out so many good stuff from her blog, from youtube video for exercise, energy bites recipe to skincare products. Her blog is just very informative. No wonder why she got a bloglovin award. 

2) Lily Pebbles She is more like a YouTuber than a blogger to me as she doesn't uploading blogpost as often. But, her tips in youtube video are so amazing. I like her style in general and nicely edited vlog.

3) Hello October I found out her blog few years ago while she was still working full time and writing blog post during her off office hour. She has a stunning look with cheerful smile and her blog has lots of beauty tips. Although she transferred her style from casual look to elegant style, her blog is still obsessive. 

4) From Roses She is one of the hard working blogger. She replies instagram messages and blogpost messages regularly. Her photo in the blog is so beautiful and soft. I have learnt so much about photoshop and flat lay from her blog. Be warned, her blog is obsessive. 

5) Poppy Deyes If you are a die-hard English YouTuber fans. You will know Poppy Deyes is Alfie's (famous  YouTuber) sister. She is stylish, doesn't own a youtube channel, but have a really lovely blog. I can sit in front of the computer all day just to read her post. Everything is nicely written. 

So, who is your favourite blogger? 

Please make sure to click the follow me on bloglovin button before checking out the above blogger as their blog may keep you forever.

12 comments:

  1. Poppy's photography is stunning! Big fan of her blog! xx

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I love her photo and style.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your visit and for sharing your favorite blog
    I love you
    A lot of kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! I was looking for article like this! :) xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Hope you find this useful. :)

      Delete
  4. suzie is one of my faves, i've heard of the others but i don't really follow them, i'll have to give them another look :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Suzie too although I like her previous style more. Check out the others, if you like Suzie, I am sure you will like them too. :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing, these, hun! I love Vivianna, her blog is awesome and she seems like such a sweet person :)

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I met Vivianna in person. She is the nicest lady I have ever met. You will like her even more when you meet her in person.

      Delete